Did you know you could create an intentional life in every aspect of life? Me neither. No one ever teaches you that. They tell you to go to school, find something you love and it will all turn out. That doesn’t work out so well. But life, with intention, is amazing.
It takes something to create an intentional life. It takes a willingness to step into unknown territories. To feel uncomfortable and re-examine your relationship with fear. To feel fear and do the hard thing, it’s worth it to get to that amazing life.
My goal with every person I work with is to help them identify what they want and break through what’s holding them back, the self-sabotaging cycles, and the deeply-rooted biases that form our life strategies.
Once you identify how you fight your way through life, you can replace it with ways of being that reflect the value of who you really are, you can begin to:
- Increase effectiveness, power and satisfaction in relationships (work and personal)
- Become a more effective, compassionate leader, parent, or friend
- Experience more joy in life
- Define and release barriers in the way of your success
- Let go of unconscious/implicit biases
- Create possibilities rather than respond to circumstances.
My straightforward, compassionate approach helps you do the work and get to the heart of what is blocking you from success, love, empathy, and true happiness.
Only you can unlock what stops you from getting what you want — and ultimately change.
I am here to be your coach along the way.